Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Blog Post 4


Today I brought in some of the layers I will use including lakes, streets, counties, and town lines.  I will continue to neaten the map up and place the labels more appropriately.  I will also define the road types and label the important ones and the ones the trail will pass by.  I no longer think a second map with an aerial basemap is necessary, this seems like it will get the point across enough.  I will hope to map the trail within the next week or two while continuing to clean up the draft.

1 comment:

  1. Really like the blog layout. Everything is looking good so far. Skimmed through all the project proposal entries, and it sounds like you have everything planned out pretty well. The map you have looks really good. Helps to contextualize everything you have so far, as well as what you are planning on going from here.

    ReplyDelete